Saturday, January 19, 2013

Week of January 13 -- 19

January 13
Ah. The last day of Winter Break. What am I doing? Working. Oh well. :)

January 14
First day
 of the Spring Semester. Craziness EVERYWHERE!!!! Rarely is Kish so busy as on the first day of a new semester. We have new MASSIVE parking lots. I got to school at 10:00 A.M. and had to park in the last row! Then you get inside the building and there are so many people all running here and there and everywhere! Lucky for me I could hide in the Kaleidoscope office and avoid all the crazy people. I guess there was a fight in one of the Student Services offices! Two girls went at each other over some guy. Why do people think they need to act like that? I couldn't tell you.

January 15
So Mondays and Wednesdays I only have one class. Tuesdays and Thursdays? A whole different story. I have FOUR classes. I get to school at 9:30 and I'm not done until 4:45. I know that my day could be longer, but when you only have one thirty minute break... well. The day becomes very long. Then when you add in all the driving that I have to do? Well. It is a long day. At least I have some interesting sounding classes. I know Art History 2 will be interesting. I have the same instructor that I had for Art History 1. He cracks me up.

After class Austin and I went to Mt. Morris. We stopped and saw my Grandma (who is doing quite well thank you!) and then stopped and saw my Mom. Quite a nice evening.

January 16
Finished brainstorming the first issue of the Kaleidoscope. If everything goes the way it is supposed to it is going to be a very good issue! I'm really excited.

January 17
More classes. I feel so weird. I'm not in any kind of rhythm with this semester. I would lose my head if it wasn't firmly attached to my shoulders. I'll get into a pattern sooner or later.

January 18
Busy day at work! Working on Newspapers is always a challenge, and no day is quite like another. It is very important to be flexible.

Oh! There is another new calf! We are up to four now this year! I'll try to get a picture of all of them together. They are all girls, and they are all red with white faces. The mamma cow had a really hard time with this calf. John had to go out and help her. Everything seems to have turned out fine though. The calf has been up running around. Always a good sign.

January 19
Went to breakfast with Austin and some of his family. Always enjoyable, but then of course I become really tired at work later. Then I went home and worked on homework. It is so hard to stay focused on homework. I'm determined to do well this semester though. Especially with Math. I'm going to do well in Math this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment