Monday, October 28, 2013

Windmill Picture Project


Every once in a while I feel like I should have a blog just for my photography. But then I realize I would have to maintain two blogs, and I'm just too lazy for that.

Anyway, I wanted to share these, and maybe someone will share their thoughts with me. Can't get any better if I don't get any feed back.

First, the story.

Back in our cow pasture there is this really awesome windmill. It is ridiculously old. Our landowner, who is probably 90 + years old, told John that when he was a young man they made some repairs to the windmill, and that it was old then. I wish that we could find a date on it somewhere.

I have had this idea that I would take a picture from the same angle every season, and then display all four pictures together. To preserve its awesomeness for posterity. Since, unfortunately, nothing lasts forever.


1


2

3

4


So? Which one do you like? I think I like #4 the best. But I'm not sure. What do you think? Should they be edited differently? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment