Friday, February 15, 2013

Country Music party at NIU

Yesterday was probably the best Valentines Day EVER.

I got to spend the evening with Austin, and I got to see two of my favorite people in concert.

MIRANDA LAMBERT AND DIERKS BENTLY!


Check out the man with the washboard! Awesome.

And now I have a new favorite.... Thomas Rhett! He was great! I walked into the concert knowing that I had heard that name, but not knowing what songs he sang.  Now I follow him on Twitter, and plan on downloading the song. He put on a GREAT show.

Although I'm not sure how I feel about those pants... am I the only one who thinks they are a little tight?
I was so excited to go to this concert. We got our tickets the day they went on sale. The closer the concert date got though, the more nervous I got. I was so worried that the music wasn't going to be as good as I wanted it to be.

I didn't need to worry.

The music was FANTASTIC. It was LOUD and we were ROCKIN'! All the songs I hoped they would play they played. I'm SO glad I wore my white tank top. (Wore my pearl snap denim shirt over it though. It was chilly!)

Up On The Ridge is still stuck in my head today!
All in all, it was an AWESOME show. I had a great time with my friends, and was super glad that I got to spend Valentines Day with Austin.

I'm glad you got to spend V-day with your sweetie too Miranda!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment