Monday, February 4, 2013

2013 Superbowl Ads-- God Made a Farmer

I'm not a huge fan of the Super Bowl, so I didn't really pay attention to the game last night. But I couldn't ignore the several reposts of this one commercial on my page. Dodge sponsored this really cool ad about farmers. Now I have to admit that here on the Druien farm we are Ford truck people, but this one I'll give to Dodge. I think it is pretty awesome.


Watch and enjoy, and then let me know what you think in the comments below. And stay tuned this week! I've got a whole bunch of calf pictures to share!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for farmers!! Who else works so hard to take care of God's beautiful earth and his creatures? Farmers are awesome, but also becoming a dying breed. Each new "factory farm" forces 10 family farmers out of business, or makes it harder for new farmers to get on the land. This is a sad statistic that is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! That is what my blog is all about. The LITTLE family farm.

    ReplyDelete